Our mission is to provide the best dance training in a fun and creative way. We emphasize strong technical skills with a well rounded curriculum for our students. The creative lessons provide the students with strength in dance skills as well as developing a positive self esteem.
Our students have opportunities to perform in the community several times each year and sharing time at the holidays. We also present a formal recital in June every year.
We lead our students to be the best they can be; that is our priority. Our Motion staff takes pride in creating a family- friendly space at the studios where the dancers can challenge themselves, learn from others, and experience success, while pursuing their passions.
We understand the importance of value, thus we consistently and consciously work toward providing a positive and safe environment for dance students to learn. Our studio prides itself on inspiring the young dancer to love the art of dance.
1. What age can students enroll? Age 2
2. What do they need to wear? Proper dance wear and appropriate shoes for the class.
3. What is attendance policy? Refunds are not available for missed classes. Make up classes are offered.
4. Are we closed on Teacher Work Days? No
5. Are we closed on Legal Holidays or Snow Days? Yes
6. Do parents need to stay during dance classes? No, but we do have a lobby if they choose to do so.
7. When is tuition due? the first class of the month
8. What is the registration fee? $30.00
9. What is the recital fee ? $25.00
10. Do we have sibling discounts? Yes! 10%
11. What makes our staff qualified to educate and motivate dancers? We have college degrees in dance and are passionate about sharing the art form that we love to others.
55 Cabarrus Avenue West, Concord, North Carolina 28025, United States
Copyright © 2022 Motion Dance Downtown Concord